Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best BGE Dealer in Denver?

any recommendations?  thanks.

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    I've been to Ruff's BBQ Shoppe before......it's out in Golden.  Good guy, lots of stuff.  Can't really be of any other help comparing b/c that's the only one I've been too in Denver.

• I just picked up a mm from lehrers a few weeks ago and was very impressed. I bought my large from ace about a year ago but was much more impressed by Lehrer's. Good customer service and i have faith they will stand behind the product.  Its also nice to support local small business.  Ace is just a big box store.  Not a ton of options in Denver from what I have seen.
    Parker, Colorado
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    There's newer dealer on the NE side of town.  The owner is pretty nice guy from our conversations on the phone & email but I have not visited it yet.  They're a farmer's market with a lot of other stuff.  http://lulusfarm.com/
  • I got my large at Colorado BBQ Outfitters on the north end of Colorado Springs. They are a small shop, but their service is great.