Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Mammoth Bottle Chiller

Options
Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,192
Saw this while checking out the lifetime warranty mammoth coolers ...

http://mammothcooler.com/product/ms1tusk/

Drink beer through a chilled straw!

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Nice idea for the nursers, my beer is cold when I finish it ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,733
    Options
    I thought it was a cooler for a really BIG bottle until I clicked the link . interesting idea.

It seems like they were trying to "future proof" their line-up by making 20, 22, 30, and 32 oz sizes of the Rover cups. In case they get sued and have to discontinue the 20 and 30 oz sizes?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,192
    Options
    caliking said:
    I thought it was a cooler for a really BIG bottle until I clicked the link . interesting idea.

It seems like they were trying to "future proof" their line-up by making 20, 22, 30, and 32 oz sizes of the Rover cups. In case they get sued and have to discontinue the 20 and 30 oz sizes?
    Yeah, I thought their lineup was pretty inclusive.  Guess they told the chinese factory they would take 1 of everything.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    That thing makes zero sense.  You have to plan 45 minutes ahead to use it, and then you have to take a sip of warm beer to make room for it.

In 45 minutes, I could chill a case of beer.
    NOLA
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options

Gimmie a CO2 fire extinguisher and I can chill a lot of beer really quick.  Maybe for the highschooler just starting with a beer; not a seasoned pro.

Like their coolers and tumblers, though.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,687
    Options
    Never had a beer last long enough to need anything to keep it cool.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Tom Hanks Forrest Gump GIF - TomHanks ForrestGump Wave - Discover
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,591
    Options