Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Total Solar Eclipse 08/21/2017. Good Time for an Egghead Party?

Options
13»

Comments

• cactus_darrell
    Options

I made reservations in Grand Island NE over a year ago. I'll be traveling about 600 miles one way.  My friend has been trying to find a RV site along the totality line and he told me farmers in the path are renting out a spot in their farm field for $150 per night just to park.

this is really going to be a great show weather permitting.  I just purchased a solar scope going to try and capture some images. This image is from a scope like my new one.

Cactus darrell

BGE, Treager LilTex, Terinan 48 SOB, Custom electric smoker, Weber kettle, Weber gas grill, Masterbuilt SS smoker, last but not least UDS

I've never meet a cow I didn't like, with a little salt and pepper.

Amarillo, Texas

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I am thinkin it sure would be better if it could be scheduled on a Saturday. Maybe @Space_City_Egger or one of you space nerds could talk to someone about moving it. It deffinatelly has high weekend party potiential. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Space_City_Egger
    Options
    I am thinkin it sure would be better if it could be scheduled on a Saturday. Maybe @Space_City_Egger or one of you space nerds could talk to someone about moving it. It deffinatelly has high weekend party potiential. 
    I sent them a txt. I'll keep the group posted. 
    Large

Houston,TX