Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed bacon wrapped pork tenderloin

Loving this green egg cult.  Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with sausage.  A couple of jalapeños wrapped in sausage and bacon just for fun. 
Brooks 
Pflugerville Texas
Sooner Born and Sooner Bred =) 
LBGE

Comments

• Looks awesome! Solid cook right there.
    Parker, Colorado
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Oh yeah! I'd take some. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Looks good, I have done the pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon before but most of the time my bacon does not cook all the way to crispy, yours looks good. What temp and how long did you cook it, also did you cook the bacon at all first.  Also, the bacon wrapped sausage wrapped jalapenos look money, I'm definitely stealing that idea. 
  • moosepro
    moosepro Posts: 23
    Looks good, I have done the pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon before but most of the time my bacon does not cook all the way to crispy, yours looks good. What temp and how long did you cook it, also did you cook the bacon at all first.  Also, the bacon wrapped sausage wrapped jalapenos look money, I'm definitely stealing that idea. 
    So I cook them at 375 for 45 minutes. I put them on and never opened it up. Set the timer and took them off right at 45 minutes.  Just wrap the bacon raw and cook them on in direct. Both the bacon wrapped pork loin and the bacon wrapped/ sausage wrapped jalapenos were cooked at 375 for 45 minutes
    Brooks 
    Pflugerville Texas
    Sooner Born and Sooner Bred =) 
    LBGE
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Fantastic looking grub. The bacon looks nice & crisp too. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL