Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Son's First Taekwondo Tournament

Options
Ladeback69
Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
We took my 7 year old son to his first Taekwondo Tournament yesterday.  He was nervous, but not after we got there.  He took third out of 4 for forms. That was first thing at 9:45 and then we had to wait we thought tell I:15 for him to spar, but everything in between was late and they didn't check him in when he went to spar, so he didn't spar till 4 pm.  He was the only yellow belt to spar and there was only one little girl that was a white belt so they spared after I said he shouldn't be going against a purple or green belt they were trying to set him up with.  He one the match, but they both got first because they were the only ones.  I am glad he at least erned it.  The people running our ring didn't seem to know what to do when the kids went pared for them.  He wants to do another one, but we told him he needs to do breaking as well to make it worth it.  Here is the day we had.
XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.

Comments