Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooking demo

Options
pgprescott
pgprescott Posts: 14,544
Cooking demo tomorrow @ Jim Prescotts BBQ Shop @1910 E 4th st. Sterling, IL. 10-1. Usually runs a little long. If you are in the area stop by for some vittles and conversation. We will have a LBGE, XL Primo, and a Traeger going. You can touch those new Webers too. We have them roped off due to the value. I kid. I kid. 

Comments

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Wish I could come out Pete.  Track meet with the kiddo.

Weather should be beautiful.  

Looking forward to June. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    My wife's family is in Polo, Rockford,  Mt Morris, and Oregon. You look to be pretty close.  I will have to look you up next time I am out that way.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Wish I was there brother!  Y'all have a great time!  You will kill it!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Focker said:
    Wish I could come out Pete.  Track meet with the kiddo.

Weather should be beautiful.  

Looking forward to June. 
    Yeah, weather looks great. Enjoy time with the kiddo. Catch you later Brandon. 
  • pgprescott
    Options

kl8ton said:
    My wife's family is in Polo, Rockford,  Mt Morris, and Oregon. You look to be pretty close.  I will have to look you up next time I am out that way.  
    Please do. Right up the road. Look forward to it.
  • pgprescott
    Options

bgebrent said:
    Wish I was there brother!  Y'all have a great time!  You will kill it!
    Thanks Brent. 
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    I will see if we can swing by Pete. Got the water company coming out to change the meter in the morning. And like typical utility scheduling some time between 8-10. Arrrrg.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • kl8ton
    Options
    I will see if we can swing by Pete. Got the water company coming out to change the meter in the morning. And like typical utility scheduling some time between 8-10. Arrrrg.
    At least you are getting a two hour window!  We are almost to the point where all service guys will call or text when in route to your location. Give it 2 more years. ....
    Grand Rapids MI
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Don't I know it. Hope you can make it, but if not I'll catch up later Larry. 

Good luck with the meter. 
  • pgprescott
    Options

kl8ton said:
    At least you are getting a two hour window!  We are almost to the point where all service guys will call or text when in route to your location. Give it 2 more years. ....
    They don't always stick to window though. 
  • kl8ton
    Options
    True that.  Sometimes a no show.  I am lucky to live 5 minutes from work.  I tell them to call me when they arrive.  Craigslist buyers,  gas company,  cable company, tree service, etc. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • pgprescott
    Options
    We have had them actually show up early. Sounds great unless you aren't ther because they are two hours early. Ugh.