Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Kitchen Progress (Pic Heavy)

Long process, but I'm liking the results.  Down to some final plumbing and finish carpentry.

Two years ago.

Three weeks ago (finally got the DIY concrete/plumbing/electrical stuff done)

Time to write some checks.  Amazing how fast professionals can get things done.  :)

Should have these in next weekend in case you were wondering what goes in the opening.
I'm very happy with the results to date.  Even more important, my wife loves it.

Comments

• tonyledtonyled Posts: 522
    wow, im super jealous!
  • stompboxstompbox Posts: 725
    Awesome.  I guess you are not worried about the corner egg melting your siding?
  • ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 3,911
    Looking eggcellent!!! Great outdoor kitchen!
    Biloxi, MS
    Guild's Grocery BBQ Team
    The Grocery Cart
    XL & Small Green Egg, Shirley Trailer, Pitmaker Vault, 2 UDS, Blackstone Griddle, Blackstone Pizza Oven, BlueStar 60" Range, Bluestar Salamander
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 8,777
    I hate you, but in a good way.
    Austin, TX
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 4,693
    That looks fantastic.. Congrats and happy cooking and partying.. Awesome set up..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Ladeback69Ladeback69 Posts: 4,445
    Sweet kitchen, I am jealous as well.  I have been dreaming of something like this for a long time.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 3,725
    Very nice. I hope you enjoy it for years to come.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven.
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • VanDawg38VanDawg38 Posts: 69
    stompbox said:
    Awesome.  I guess you are not worried about the corner egg melting your siding?
    Hardiplank.  The XL is probably a foot from the house.  I think even vinyl would have been OK.  Anything other than an Egg, maybe not.
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,110
    Nice!
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,925
    Solid
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • SammiSammi Posts: 496
    Looks great, should be some good times to be had out there.
    Sudbury, Ontario
  • ar15203ar15203 Posts: 86
    Nice
    XLBGE, Egging in NH
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,676
    When is the party? Great setup 
  • NDGNDG Posts: 1,614
    What a nice setup!  I would love to get an outdoor sink & shelter over my egg . . . your setup is class.
    Columbus, Ohio