Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Firecraft's response to the Rockwood condition and my answer.

Options
13»

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    henapple said:

@SmokyBear.... I'm still sitting on around 350 lbs of Ozark Oak.... Stocked with Rockwood also.... 
    I still have a few bags of OO left also. Even a couple hasty bake bags mixed in. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,344
    Options
    henapple said:
    Expecting a flood or racoons

A flood OF raccoons.... 
    I'm a city boy - do raccoons eat lump or are they like the underpants gnomes and just steal it???
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,330
    Options
    @HeavyG - @nolaegghead has citified experience with raccoons.  Quite an adventure which he documented extremely well for us rooting for the raccoons.  He won the contest before they absconded with his lump supply ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    henapple said:
    Expecting a flood or racoons

A flood OF raccoons.... 
    I'm a city boy - do raccoons eat lump or are they like the underpants gnomes and just steal it???

They're like Lil liberals... They take the lump and give it to those that use royal oak.... 

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN