Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another Pastrami

Options
All the recent pictures of pastramis got me hungry! Dearborn Brand flat soaked for 18 hours with the water changed 4 times. Used a pepper, coriander, garlic, onion, and celery seed rub. Cooked indirect at 250 for 7 hours. 

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    That looks perfect.  Fine looking sammich!  Where did you find such a nice looking rye?  I can never find any that looks that good.  One of these days I am going to have to order from schnitzer's. 

I see your boy in the background trying to figure out how he is going to take down that sammich. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• E-ville Egg
    E-ville Egg Posts: 100
    Options
    The rye came from a little bakery in town that only makes bread and the occasional cookie. My son decided that it was easier to eat it deconstructed. 
  • Cookbook_Chip
    Cookbook_Chip Posts: 1,299
    Options
    Man, now I want to do it again!  Awesome!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes