Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table Finished - Time for her Maiden Voyage (pic heavy)

Options
2»

Comments

• Bert2015
    Bert2015 Posts: 50
    Options
    Now that I'm back, I ran cord from table and plugged it in outside. Have looftlighter plugged inside cabinet so it is in top drawer and was too easy to pull out of drawer, light egg, let cool for a bit and put back in drawer.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Sick. Just a sick table!  Well done!   Looks incredible!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Sweet100s
    Sweet100s Posts: 553
    Options
    Beautiful!   Great job blending the tones of the granite with the tones of the wood.

Can't wait to see a picture with the lights on.
  • feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    Options
    Bert2015 said:
    Jarobbins, the actual base is 70X28, granite is 74X32 to give overhang. Only thing left to do is to secure the led lights under granite. 

ToxArch, I agree on your point about the led lights, but I thought of that one too. When granite was cut I had them turn it over and cut me a 1/4" groove so that the led lights are recessed, thus truly shining down and no glare while I am sipping a cold one. 
    Any night time action shots? Great looking table!
  • noregard
    noregard Posts: 306
    Options
    Great looking table, I'm quite jealous!
    Lethbridge, Alberta         LBGE & MM
  • RaySMS
    RaySMS Posts: 42
    Options
    Nothing short of gorgeous but I am sure be for you posted you knew that you can't make something like that and not know everyone would rave.....beautiful carpentry.  I am thinking airflow and am in the middle of making mine out of cheap treated lumber (not really cheap) but what I can afford.  Leaving mine open for airflow I noticed you have  yours where you can open the front up.  Very cool.  Hope you get the airflow you want.
  • RaySMS
    RaySMS Posts: 42
    Options
    A lot of love and patience went into this table.

• Eggaroo
    Eggaroo Posts: 417
    Options
    She's a beauty. Well done!
    Greenwood, IN | XL BGE | Weber Genesis | Blackstone 28 | bunch of accessories  =)