Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who here actually owns a mini ... Roll Call Please!

Options
13»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,675
    Options
    For you old guys, this is the one we sent to Afghanistan to the MP Company of 21 happy Eggers. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I love my Mini....works fantastic when cooking for 2

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Mine hasn't seen any action in a while.  I bought it to accompany my small when going on picnics or visiting my Mom when she lived at her house.  We don't go on picnics much anymore because every other weekend we visit my Mom in a facility.  She has dementia.  We use the small & XL a bunch.  The mini collects dust right now.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited September 2016
    Options

Reverse sear on mini

#1 Grandson learning on his mini

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx