Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mission Accomplished

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's been several months since I've posted, but I've been checking in. New job last year really took me away from the long cooks on the Egg, and I was overdue for a big one. The new office is having a BB-Cure to support our local (STL) Race for the Cure on Saturday (our BB-Cure is tomorrow). Raised about an extra $1K for the race as a result. 6 of us cooking. Just did two butts (14.9lbs), boneless for 23 hours on the nose. Just pulled, and had to test it... can't believe it's been almost a year! Recipe = Chef Wil's Gorilla Shaker, yellow mustard, and more Gorilla shaker. My temp control wasn't what it used to be, but it will return with additional cooks. The crust was a sight to behold AND taste. The other guys in the office don't realize the complete and utter shame they face tomorrow! Can't wait for the taste test. Have a great weekend fellow Eggers.[p]Regards,
BA

Comments

• LasVegasMac
    LasVegasMac Posts: 183
    Options
    BA,........."The other guys in the office don't realize the complete and utter shame they face tomorrow! Can't wait for the taste test."[p]I've felt guilty about that before.[p]For about 0.05 seconds. Giggle.[p]Some lessons are easy, some are hard.[p]LVM

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    BA,
    Isn't a doubt in my mind that your's will be at the top. I haven't seen anyone else at the mothership who can cook like you can!
    Hammer