Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Irish people try BBQ for the first time

I love this!

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,684
    I'd like to see the video of Ron trying Indian food from the little old lady they would drive around for their church.  @Darby_Crenshaw ;

• Cute!  Not as cute as the Korean girls, but cute.  Love the accents!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,986
    I'm waiting for the isis version....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Is there a video of Americans tasting haggis?  (Even though haggis is Scottish.)That would be cool!
    Flint, Michigan
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,684
    Is there a video of Americans tasting haggis?  (Even though haggis is Scottish.)That would be cool!
    (insert video of projectile vomit here)

• lewisj82lewisj82 Posts: 184
    I love those videos. This one is my favorite. 

BGE XL- Tomball, TX

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
  • RRPRRP Posts: 22,052
    I'd like to see the video of Ron trying Indian food from the little old lady they would drive around for their church.  @Darby_Crenshaw ;
    LOL! Actually she is not an old lady, but like 35. Her husband travels a lot and she doesn't drive. So with two pre-teens she got to be a pest needing transportation. To her credit though she ALWAYS would send some food item home with Pat for driving her. Pat can't handle anything spicy, and I hate to see food go to waste so I'd at least taste it even not knowing what it was. Then three years ago she returned to India to visit and stayed for 16 months. She's back now but she must have found some other sucker to be her taxi.
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • Jeepster47Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Best line discussing biscuits and gravy ..."It's like something you'd make when you're drunk at 5:00 o'clock in the morning."

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max