Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you watching on Netflix?

Options
13»

Comments

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Does Bloodline get better?  I'm 3 episodes in and it is all moody dark shots of a family coping with a dad who may have been abusive.  Barely any dialogue.  Boring!!
    It does get better but the whole thing is pretty slow.
    NOLA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options
    I tried out Nurse Jackie last night. Watched 2 shows. Seems like House, minus the genius. I like House better. Does it get more interesting at some point or is it just cheating/druggie nurse who cares about her job?
    You nailed it. I liked it, but you pretty much summed up all the seasons.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Jcl5150
    Jcl5150 Posts: 280
    Options
    Watched 6 episodes of Making a Murderer.  Sure the cops played fast and loose with the law and they should be punished, but I think Steven is guilty all the way.

Cops figured they better make an airtight case, instead of relying on non-planted evidence
    Absolutely right.
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    Legume said:
    Sherlock.  Great series from UK.
    Indeed......better pay attention though, the plot lines can be intricate.
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    We also started Zoo. I'm actually liking it! Dialogue isn't great, but I like the premise.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options
    We also started Zoo. I'm actually liking it! Dialogue isn't great, but I like the premise.
    The whole family binged watched Zoo.  We all really liked it!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Heck, totally forgot we had Netflix. Just watched the Magic of Belle Isle with Morgan Freeman. Good movie. I caught a little bit of it on a movie channel, but missed the beginning. Turned it off so I wouldn't ruin it and searched for the movie and found it on Netflix.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
    Anyone watching Cooked? Im a couple episodes in and enjoying it thus far. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • SloppyJoe
    Options
    Peaky Blinders is awesome!! 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Longmire is the best series I've seen in a long time. Wow. Can't wait for Season 5. 
  • gtcharlie
    gtcharlie Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks for turning me on to Narcos. It's going to be hard to wait for Season 2. Watched an episode of Longmire last night. Thanks for the recommendations. The wife and I like shows like BB and Narcos that don't have a "conclusion" every episode. Any recommendations for Netflix shows that fit that bill? The wife didn't like Sons of Anarchy after two episodes. 

Wow!!  Just binged my way through 4 seasons of Longmire.  A big thanks to all who recommended it.   Fantastic show that just gets better with every season and fits your bill.  While there are mini "conclusions" the underlying story carried forward from the beginning is terrific.  Now I just need to know when I can start watching season 5?
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    House of cards season 4 is back good again!! I hated season 3, but now it's like the original writers are back!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thegrim1
    Options
    Ozarks. Find the egg bases.