Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gonna End The Forum 2015 With A Bang

Options

Definitely Go **** Yourself San Diego
Go Broncos!!!

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,555
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL - trolling for buffalo??
    And for the record, Ranking No Fun League teams, the Chargers are at the bottom of the list but only one spot below the Broncos.  Old Raider fan here and it has been a very tough several years.  Edit: that's my personal ranking of teams-for the record the Deadskins are third from the bottom.
    Happy New Year.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,731
    Options
    The buffalo spoke to us. Be kind to him. No need to taunt anymore.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy Poking the buffalo with my bone. Plate Rib bone that is. :grimacing: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    Sounds like the Husker is well into his first growler.. =)
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @lousubcap SD one ranking below THE BRONCOS?  How so?  Never picked you as a Thug In Silver-N-Black Attack Fan :i_dunno:  

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Sounds like the Husker is well into his first growler.. =)
    Oh it's gonna get ugly. :lol:  I haven't even got home yet. Both Growlers still safely nestled in my transport ice chest. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Those growlers must be flowing pretty freely huh, @NPHuskerFL ?!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• NPHuskerFL
    Options
    See above @YEMTrey
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    LOL.... do you bronco fans even know how to make real BBQ!?!?  THIS KANSAS CITY fan does.... as we are the bbq capital of the world ;p  GO CHIEFS

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• NPHuskerFL
    Options
    LOL.... do you bronco fans even know how to make real BBQ!?!?  THIS KANSAS CITY fan does.... as we are the bbq capital of the world ;p  GO CHIEFS
    Of course we do sheesh. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,555
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL - I go back to long before you were born-60's with Darryl "The Bomber" Lamonica and since.   Tempered in the past decade + but do have some incredible stories of yesteryear out of the Coliseum.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Smokinpig
    Options
    Brock and Roll!!!!!!!!

LBGE Atlanta, GA

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    What, you mean cover everything up in some over-sugared sauce, KC Style?  You bet... =)
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    What, you mean cover everything up in some over-sugared sauce, KC Style?  You bet... =)
    Someone has never eaten kc bbq ;) unless they went to "Arthur Bryant's" which no local goes too

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Begger
    Begger Posts: 569
    Options
    I LIVE in SD and would gladly help the Chargers PACK if I thought that would help rid us of 'em.   Corporate Sports Parasites looking for a Free Stadium.

IF the FANS wanted to BUY the team and keep 'em here?   I'd be FINE with that.
    and let those who reap the benefit ALSO bear the COST.  

Jury OUT on BBQ.  Dry Rub?   Sauce?   Pig?  Beef?   Road Kill?
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Begger In our home BEEF IS KING but, still occasionally will egg pork. Bacon is always welcome. :wink: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014