Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Star Wars The Force Awakens discussion (SPOILERS)

Options
124»

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,687
    Options
    @stlcharcoal did you use my referral link so I get the $10?

Yep.....then got an automated email from your account reminding me to save money and visit some other sites.
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    @stlcharcoal did you use my referral link so I get the $10?

Yep.....then got an automated email from your account reminding me to save money and visit some other sites.
    ha nice

thanks! hope it goes as smoothly for you as it did for me
    Boom
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Watched it again. Emo Renn still sucks. What a waste of a villain character and a poor choice of casting for the character too. I'd almost rather have Jar Jar back than have Emo Renn. I avoided all previews for the movie and went in hoping it would be a good movie. I was sadly disappointed. Glad JJ isn't directing any more of the films.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• lewisj82
    lewisj82 Posts: 184
    Options
    If you have an Alamo Drafthouse near you, they are going to be showing the original trilogy in a marathon in August. 

http://www.engadget.com/2016/04/12/alamo-brings-original-star-wars-to-theaters/

The "anthology" movies were mentioned previously, the last one is rumored to be a Boba Fett movie.

BGE XL- Tomball, TX

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    I finally got off my ass and watched it last night... I was dissappointed. Good movie, but what a lack of creativity.  

Did anyone else feel like Ren looked like Severus Snape from Harry Potter. It was the first thing I thought when he took off his helmet.  
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Cookbook_Chip
    Cookbook_Chip Posts: 1,299
    Options

Did anyone else feel like Ren looked like Severus Snape from Harry Potter. It was the first thing I thought when he took off his helmet.  
    Yes!  "Accio, lightsaber!"
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options
    Good movie but liked "The Martian" a lot better. Granted, not a lot of shoot-em-up action but really cool and thought provoking...and why I f*&^king love science.

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.