Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good Dinner Last Night

Options
As some of you know, my Sweetie and I are on self-imposed South Beach Diets. And it's working, at least up to the plateau we're stuck in at the moment. Lose a few ounces/gain a few ounces/lose a few ..... 

We're trying to stick to the recommended dishes as closely as possible. If we substitute something, we try to make sure it doesn't effect the outcome. 

We are now in Phase III, and guess what was on last night's recommended dinner. Steak... Sirloin steak... Yeaaaaaaaa! 

And we just happened to have a strip sirloin that was a gift. It came from one of those special order steak places in Chicago. 

We thought we would use one of those steaks to celebrate our graduation to Phase III. 

I also had a red pear that I wanted to grill. It was perfectly ripened so I decided to not use any seasoning at all on it. Just grill slowly. 

We also made a bowl of bushes (salad to some of you) and some zucchini. 

It turned out great. Outstanding even. The steak was tender and delicious with a lite treatment of Dizzy Pig Rais'n the Steak. The pear was just about as good as any dessert you would want. The salad and zucchini rounded out the flavors perfectly. 

Dieting isn't so bad when you can eat like that. 

Here's some photos. 

Today we just get to look at pictures of food. 

Spring "Dieting Is Like The Stock Market - Up Down Up Down" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments