Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Has anyone tried the pillow advertised on TV My Pillow?

Options
2»

Comments

• TrailRunner
    Options
    Elmer and dinger I just got it today. Hope my experience is as good as yours. 
  • rachelm
    Options
    I had allergies before I started using bamboo products. 6 months ago I bought bamboo pillows from amazon, because I read on a forum, that there is a change I might get rid of allergies, by using bamboo product.
    Since I bought it, my allergies are gone, and I no longer have acne.
    I have the Snuggle-Pedic bamboo pillows, which are recommended on this website: http://everythingbamboo.website/bamboo-pillow/
    It was one of the best choices I made for a better life in 2016.
  • jonessteave
    jonessteave Posts: 78
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I did many searches here but to my surprise I found only one post about MyPillow.com so I was wondering if anyone has bought their pillows? I am a side sleeper and keeping your neck aligned with your body seems to make sense. I find myself doing the things the MyPillow site mentions about doubling a pillow or putting my fist under the pillow to raise it so my head/neck are in a more comfortable level blue cow squishmallow. For many years I have seen TV ads, heard radio ads, I went to the website and while I can buy cheaper pillows locally I tend to think the alignment thing has merit. Anyone used their pillows? Pro or con?