Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: SureFire G2X PRO LED flashlight arrived today: OT

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,898
I couldn't wait until nightfall to come to experience just how bright this little bugger is. I must admit at a mere 4.4 oz in weight and only 5.2" long the thought went through my mind of  "I paid $60 for this???" Well, I was wrong - I put it through some tests and uses tonight and I'm dumbfounded how bright 320 Lumens is coming from this tiny unit. I even accidentally flashed it on and was hit with the reflection in a nearby dark window. No wonder they say this is a tactical weapon temporarily blinding an assislant and being so small it fits the pocket with ease! VIVA my little but MIGHTY G2X PRO!

BTW @Focker thanks again for the recommendation!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    BTW I impressed my wife tonight with this by showing her a comparison between our previously "go to" powerful flashlight that uses 6 D cells. This little bugger lit up our side yard while old 6D was a real wimp! After testing it herself doing other things I know we are getting yet another of these and/or stepping on up to yet even more powerful models. "Light 'em up" has taken on a whole new meaning here! 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.