Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My new BGE and home made table

Options
Rick
Rick Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
dsc01507.jpg
<p />Hi Everyone![p]My name is Rick, and I have a problem. I am a Big Green Eggaholic! I got my BGE about a month ago. I absolutely love it! It is THE BEST cooker I have ever used! I can't wait to get home from work and start cooking! My wife is happy about that! Not to mention we are eating the best food we have ever eaten! Not that my wife is a bad cook or anything.[p]My friend made me a killer table for it. I thought I would share a pic.

Comments

• Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    Rick, welcome to the cult.[p]The link below is one way to post pics.[p]Building your table may have been easier! Post your pics when you figure this out.[p]Scott

[ul][li]Posting pics[/ul]
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    stanburnlink2.jpg
    <p />Borders,
    Hey man, been cooking any jerky lately? I think he is trying to post a thumbnail.
    I pulled this off the site.
    Mike

• Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    Car Wash Mike, Hey man. I did 4 batches before a recent fishing trip. I just have a few pieces left. Good stuff.[p]How did your weekend cook go? Did you try the eye of round? As far as beef goes, it's my favorite by far.
    Scott

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Borders,
    It is tornado season in Missouri. I still have trees and limbs down. You probably have a little experience with high winds. No jerky last weekend, but this weekend is looking good. Heading to Sam's, can't wait to try eye of round. It looks perfect to me. Easy to slice up, little or no fat to trim. I owe you a cold one for the tip.[p]I better not hear about a great deep sea fishing trip. My favorite that I get to indulge in about every 3 years.[p]Thanks, Scott[p]Mike

• Rick
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Could you tell me exactly what you put in the image box to get the pic of my car up? If you could, I think I could figure out what I did wrong.[p]Thanks, Rick
  • Rick
    Options
    DSC01507.jpg
    <p />I am trying again. I used Photo Bucket, but I can't see a diierance in the way I tried already, and the way I am trying using Photo Bucket. Hope it works![p]Rick

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    moroso_salem_return_notrees_link.jpg
    <p />Rick,
    Here is what I did. I went to site. Clicked on a tumbnail to get the full size. Where the address bar is in pic, I clicked on once and it came up on my browser, just copy and paste from there. Place in the url image box on the forum.
    My stepson would go crazy over your cars. No way am I going to show it to him. He is a Mustang Racing freak.
    I sent an e-mail, check and get back with me. Is there a pick on your site anywhere?[p]Mike

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    Rick,
    Good looking table!
    Hammer

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    Rick,
    hey. you've got it, and a nice looking table too.
    welcome aboard. sounds like you've had a good month,
    and that's the best way to start. stick around, post
    your successes, and let us all know your questions.
    There's a huge world, and it's egg-shaped!
    best, HS

• Grillicious
    Grillicious Posts: 347
    Options
    Rick,[p]Nice table. Get a copy of it to the Naked Whiz to post on his table gallery.