Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Been pretty unlucky with lump

Options
13»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    @stlcharcoal stands behinds his product. I know Jonathan. We flew the Apollo 13 mission together. His charcoal helped filter the co2 and brought us back home safely. We did a tour in the mekong delta back in 65. Even in the jungle rain his charcoal would light and keep us warm.... Best damn rice I've had. Desert Storm? We used burning embers to signal Airforce sortis and cook goat. Multipurpose. Isis....... That's classified. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Somebody's been daaaaayyyy drinkin'
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    henapple said:
    @stlcharcoal stands behinds his product. I know Jonathan. We flew the Apollo 13 mission together. His charcoal helped filter the co2 and brought us back home safely. We did a tour in the mekong delta back in 65. Even in the jungle rain his charcoal would light and keep us warm.... Best damn rice I've had. Desert Storm? We used burning embers to signal Airforce sortis and cook goat. Multipurpose. Isis....... That's classified. 
    Why only 7 bags?

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Those are for Nola.... 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN