Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New top hat for my XL

Options
XLBGE /MiniBGE / Maverick 733 x 2/ Woo2 / CGS 17.5 Stone

North Carolina land

Comments

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Nice.  My XL is in need of a new handle.  Gonna try to custom make one, or have one carved.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 153
    Options
    Next on my list!
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    #BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Looks great.. You will love it... The ones that came with egg are collecting dust!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Looking good ... might try to push it down flush.  The radius on the bottom mates perfectly with the egg.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • AaronH
    AaronH Posts: 145
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Is that gunk or rust? Oh, and i've tried to push it down flush, it won't budge because of the new nomex gasket. 
    XLBGE /MiniBGE / Maverick 733 x 2/ Woo2 / CGS 17.5 Stone

North Carolina land