Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2015 Rub and Sauce Exchange Standouts

As summer is winding down, we have been able to use our rubs and sauces that we got for several months. Is there something that is over the top great that you can't live without? For me, @jabam got me some Jojo Jerky's BBQ Dry Rub. It is a great flavor that I will be ordering more of. It enhanses the flavor of whatever I'm grilling but not like adding salt would. 

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

Comments

• bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    And another huge thanks to @cazzy for all the work he did to make it a huge success

Big Lake, Minnesota

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    This stuff is killer on pork chops. Thanks again @Brisket_Fanatic

• jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    bigguy136 said:
    As summer is winding down, we have been able to use our rubs and sauces that we got for several months. Is there something that is over the top great that you can't live without? For me, @jabam got me some Jojo Jerky's BBQ Dry Rub. It is a great flavor that I will be ordering more of. It enhanses the flavor of whatever I'm grilling but not like adding salt would. 
    Glad you liked it. I love that stuff. What did you think of the Ravens season salt? 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    jabam said:
    bigguy136 said:
    Glad you liked it. I love that stuff. What did you think of the Ravens season salt? 
    I love the hot version. When I'm out, I'm going to add some cayenne pepper to the standard one.
    I wish I cooked for more than just myself so I could try more things sooner.
    Thanks again

Big Lake, Minnesota

• stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Looking forward to being able to participate
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Already ordered some 4Rivers Coffee Rub that I was turned on to by @fljoemon. Added it to my stash and will also give to a buddy for his upcoming birthday. Hope @cazzy  will pull the string on a holiday exchange as well. I know it is a lot of work......and I think we all appreciate all that he does.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow