Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thick T-Bones

Options
Just wanted to share some of my most recent cooks, now i usually take pictures of most of my cooks when i'm smoking Boston butts or briskets and do not to much take pictures of every day dinner meals such as steaks or chicken but i could not but help but post these thick cut T-bones now keep in mind i did not ask for them this thick.  I go to Florida several times a year and stop at this one butcher shop on the way back to where i reside for most of the time and always take extra money just to get steak and Boston butts and sausage and whatever they have that looks good to cook or smoke. 

These are pre marinate pictures I use a local steak house in Panama City Florida's Angelo's Steakhouse seasoning for the dry rub on most of my steaks.  It is awesome if anyone has ever been there and not bought some i highly recommend it i buy 3-4 jars of it and also buy a case of there steak house it is amazing i'm not a big steak sauce person i like to taste the flavor of the steak but by chance i do not have any of my good steaks and have to settle for some local grocery store steaks i keep it on hand and occasionally i do put it on a good steak just to taste it cause it is good sauce.

Comments

• Hitman7j
    Options
    the third picture did not load like the other ones but it is the T-bones on the grill i used my rub that i mentioned and some mesquite chips added a great flavor to the meat and was an awesome dinner that night