Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Shoulder Roast (Roast Beast!)

I am doing this for sammies. I probably would not have even posted had I not been inspired by Rienhard's sirloin tip.

I had bought some sliced roast beast from the grocery deli lately and it was 9.99/lb. I figured at 10.00/lb what did I have to lose. I bought this on sale specifically to make sandwich meat. I probably would have done my normal and just chunked it on the smoker and forgot it but I saw Reinhards post and thought WTheck why not give it a whirl. Don't know if I ever injected beef or pork before coming to this site. Still seems sort of unnatural.(quả óc chó Mỹ)

I got a beautiful roast on sale from the butcher. Realize two things, its sat in my reefer now already for 2 days, and I am not a photographers with a good camera.

Let me introduce you to the meat, "Everyone, this is the meat! Meat, this is everyone!"

Comments