Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ozark Oak DFW

Options
cpilot1
cpilot1 Posts: 10
 Ozark Oak is available at Jacksons home and garden I bought 25 bags today and was told that they have a couple pallets left if anyone is interested. 10.99 per bag, this may be one of the last chances out there if you like the brand.

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    cpilot1 said:
     Ozark Oak is available at Jacksons home and garden I bought 25 bags today and was told that they have a couple pallets left if anyone is interested. 10.99 per bag, this may be one of the last chances out there if you like the brand.
    Just doing a friendly bump of this thread. I do believe they already might realize they could increase their price as knowing buyers will pay it! With 2 pallets sitting there for the taking then OO fans better beat feet or take their pick-em-up truck and go buy both pallets TONIGHT! 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • apinion
    apinion Posts: 470
    Options
    Gosh. I just can't wrap my head around that price!
    Louisianian by birth, Louisianian by death. Austinite for now...
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Isn't Hasty Bake made by OO? Specs has Hasty Bake for $9.90. Closer than driving to Love Field for me.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.