Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

When do the dealerships "deal?"

Options
Chicklet
Chicklet Posts: 205
I am still considering buying / leasing a new car - an Acura RDX.  I am giving my current vehicle to my daughter when she turns 16 in November.  Would I be better off waiting to snag a deal on the 2016 later in November or December or would I get a better deal on a 2015 model now?  
I don't *need* a car now but don't want to miss out on a great deal.  The only big differences in the newer car would be the "jewel eye" headlights, the lane mitigation system, and rear climate control.  The front grill and wheels are also different and I really do love the updates.  

I just can't decide what to do.  I am terrible at the whole car negotiation thing.  

thanks for any advice!
meredith

Eat, drink and be merry

Huntsville, AL ~ LBGE noob

Comments

• Philly35
    Philly35 Posts: 858
    Options
    Try that truecar.com site. You can actually get a pretty good deal that way.  I leased a new car for the wife and had the same car priced through true car and should of went the true car car. Ended up getting ripped off on a lease. 
    NW IOWA