Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfests-why not a link at the top of the Forum page?

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,375
As the calendar rolls into the heavy Eggfest season I thought I would check out the summer line-up.  Of course, I thought it would be easy to click on a link.  Gotta admit I don't spend much time looking at the links on the Forum header page, but the silence surprised me.  (BTW-with some effort you can see the line-up). Gotta scroll to the bottom of the head-shed page and then there's a link:  http://www.biggreenegg.com/events/eggfests/.   FYI-
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Thanks for the link share. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    If they did that it would be like the old forum
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    While they are at it...instead of pictures of each fest "banner" they should just have a table that list the fest by city.  It would be much easier to read and take up less space.   It would also be nice to show them on a map.  @tkleager could build it for them :)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• tkleager
    tkleager Posts: 539
    Options
    @SmokeyPitt, I already have the ones I know about posted on the the Map.  But that is only the ones that have been sent to me.  The other bad part is that with the Eggheads layer, it covers over the EggFests layer, so nobody see's them to find out more info.  But then again, I don't know if anyone even looks at the map any more.
    No Name City, just between Scottsbluff and Mitchell, NE   Crown!  More Crown!
    Egg: 1 Large with 18" BGE CI Grid, Plate Setter, Lg V-Rack
    Maverick ET-73 and Bear Paws
    Eggheads Everywhere Map
    Eggheads Everywhere Stat Sheet
    Barbecue is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions. – Woody Allen
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    tkleager said:
    @SmokeyPitt, I already have the ones I know about posted on the the Map.  But that is only the ones that have been sent to me.  The other bad part is that with the Eggheads layer, it covers over the EggFests layer, so nobody see's them to find out more info.  But then again, I don't know if anyone even looks at the map any more.
    That's perfect.  If you turn off the other layers you can quickly see where the eggfests are. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• scmoose
    scmoose Posts: 164
    Options
    Cool map.  Just confirmed that NC sucks for eggfests.
  • tkleager
    tkleager Posts: 539
    Options
    @scmoose - doesn't mean there are not Eggfests in NC, I just have not received any info on them to put them on the Map.  If you know of any, you are more than welcome to post info over on the Where Is Everyone? post and I will get it added to the map when I get time.
    No Name City, just between Scottsbluff and Mitchell, NE   Crown!  More Crown!
    Egg: 1 Large with 18" BGE CI Grid, Plate Setter, Lg V-Rack
    Maverick ET-73 and Bear Paws
    Eggheads Everywhere Map
    Eggheads Everywhere Stat Sheet
    Barbecue is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions. – Woody Allen