Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Slide in / built in

BigGreenGator
BigGreenGator Posts: 346
edited June 2015 in EGG Table Forum
Constructed a built in green egg table this week installed it this morning ... customer wanted a temporary solution until a new outdoor kitchen could be built next year  #BGE #BIGGREENEGG #table #egging #egghead

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

Comments

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited June 2015

Very nice looking setup.

I'd sure like to see a paver or something else underneath that sucker - especially with only one side open for ventilation.

I'm not your lawyer or insurance goober, but I'd recommend that to the homeowner in writing to try to bleed off a little liability if something happens.

Your challenge will be that if you designed that table and something happens, your GL isn't going to cover you if there is a suit alleging faulty design - professional liability is specifically excluded in your GL policy.
  • mtbguy
    mtbguy Posts: 299
    Man that looks awesome.
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,546
    Very nice set up you have..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....