Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My New LBGE Table

Options
2»

Comments

• hunter240
    Options
    Nice! Is that cedar?

• Birgit
    Birgit Posts: 3
    Options
  • Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    Options
    That is a beautifuly made table fer an experienced wood worker much less a first attempt at a table!!! 

Anyone interested in granite.....check craigslist often!!! I found a bunch from someone who renovated their kitchen and now i have nice granite toped tables fer cleaning fish and deer!!! Granite was free!  If you dont need it and find some, it wont go bad...sit it behind a shed,barn, beside the house.  Heck i had mine fer about 4 years before using it.
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • Elo
    Elo Posts: 3
    Options
    hunter240 it is cedar. Not happy with my stain/sealer choice as the cedar does not really come through.

Jai-Bo I am not experienced, just slow and methodical. This took me much longer than I wanted, or would have taken an experienced woodworker. There are a few more things to do still. But, I appreciate the compliment!

Granite would be great for the top. I thought about it but it was too expensive. I am going to take your advice and set up an alert on CL for granite. My top is cedar, so I know it will move due to our PA summers and winters.