Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Member - Introduction

Options
2»

Comments

• QingEsq
    QingEsq Posts: 241
    Options
    Congrats @DinnerIsComing.  You have many fun cooks ahead of you, but I hope you knock this first one outa the park.
    Always seeking the high I experienced from my first true BBQ experience.
    Downingtown, PA
    LBGE, WSM, Weber Kettle
  • DinnerIsComing
    Options
    That's why I chose wings. Pretty simple, no audience to judge, only my own critique. Build some confidence. lol

Some got the extra char treatment but that's ok. About to dig in!
    Brace yourself,
    DinnerIsComing
     XLBGE
    22" Weber Kettle
    Weber Spirit E-310 Propane Gasser
    The Webers make for nice Eggcessory storage bins!

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,036
    Options
    I like your attitude!  Keep rocking and rolling
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • BigBadBBB
    Options
    Hi,

New member of the Forum here. I have participated in the N Ga EGGFest for several years with my brother "Team Coney" and decided to join the forum.

I have a FB page wher I am trying to get interest in a new EGGfest near Raleigh NC. Link below.

https://www.facebook.com/nctrianglefest

A local dealer needs some cooks for a EGG demo Sept 12 in Cary, NC. It would be great if anyone local could come and cook. I and one other cook are going, so if I could find 2 more cooks that would be wonderful.

If this goes well, maybe the real EGGfest in 2016 could happen.

Anyway, glad to join the forum.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Welcome!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    @BigBadBBB you should start a new thread, I'll bet you get some response. 

Welcome.