Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New eggs near Lucas Oil stadium in Indy

Options
Smoker317
Smoker317 Posts: 238
edited May 2015 in Off Topic
I was waiting on a red light at the intersection of I think South Street & Deleware, on the N.E. corner, there are actually 5 eggs in the picture sitting on an outdoor patio.  The building is new construction and I am not sure what it is going to be...  Regardless it is only a couple blocks away from Lucas.  Any Hoosier egg heads know?

Egghead since November 2014, XL-BGE & ET-732
Smobot
Living near Indy
36" Blackstone

Comments

• LukeGangloff
    Options
    It's Chef JJ's new building. He's moving from broadripple to downtown. 
  • Smoker317
    Smoker317 Posts: 238
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks Luke.  I found the site:  chefjjs.com/

Egghead since November 2014, XL-BGE & ET-732
    Smobot
    Living near Indy
    36" Blackstone
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Chef JJ's new downtown location is a short stroll. Here's the rooftop view.
  • EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    Is it a restaurant?  I'm a couple hrs south.  I saw on the website there is a smoking class on july 21st.  Anyone ever attended here?

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• tqracer53
    tqracer53 Posts: 37
    Options
    Been to a steak class and sandwich class it's a good time with some good food. 
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:
    Is it a restaurant?  I'm a couple hrs south.  I saw on the website there is a smoking class on july 21st.  Anyone ever attended here?
    I just came home from their Eggfest. Their model is unbelievably unique. It's not a restaurant where you just show up and order. It's all private classes and private events all based around the Egg. I definitely think you'd enjoy your experience if you decide to make the drive. You need to have pre purchased tickets! 
  • EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:
    I just came home from their Eggfest. Their model is unbelievably unique. It's not a restaurant where you just show up and order. It's all private classes and private events all based around the Egg. I definitely think you'd enjoy your experience if you decide to make the drive. You need to have pre purchased tickets! 

Sounds great!  Thanks

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015