Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

AR, Rockwood and chunks! Thanks CGS!

Options
Eggingaround
Eggingaround Posts: 357
edited May 2015 in Off Topic
My kids bought me some wood chunks last week for my birthday and requested steaks for dinner. I was happy to cook steaks for them. At dinner the wife and kids said, why don't you get that adjustable rig thingy you keep talking about for yourself from us. I was very happy to do so. Friday was the day i was going to take a ride to The Ceramic Grill Store  (30 mins from the house). Well my daughter had other plans, ER Friday morning with an ambulance ride out to Children's Hospital for surgery Saturday morning. Home Sunday afternoon. All is well and she is pretty much back to normal, kids bounce back so fast. So today I called CGS and Tom said we are closed today but I'll be here if you want to come out. All I can say is AWESOME  customer service.  Tom took the time to show me the different setups and let me play around a bit. I ended up with the R&B combo with the rig extender. While there, he gave me a tour of the store and fabrication shop. Very cool place. Grabbed a bag of Rockwood, never tried  it, for the ribs I was going to make today, but the TX rain is like someone hitting you with a fire hose. So it looks like ribs tomorrow. Thanks again CGS for a great experience! 
Mckinney, TX
LBGE--AR with Rig extender 
Mini Max

Comments