Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

KAB shipping speed

Options
maso
maso Posts: 240
So after much pressure from this forum, I ordered a kick ash basket Saturday. I know the website said they were att the recent egg fest and will ship out orders on Tuesday. Does anyone recall the shipping speed from their orders? I hope to get it by the weekend! Where do they ship from? 
Large BGE in Moore, OK

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I believe he said they from Wisconsin. They're prompt but that may be asking a lot for a Saturday arrival. You'll like it though... Whenever it arrives. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    The van tags were definitely Wisconsin. 
  • -Jas-
    -Jas- Posts: 22
    Options
    I was told mine was out of stock as the website said. Well the website did not say it was out of stock.. It has yet to ship and I have been charged for it.  I suspect it will come in while I am on vacation. Three weeks for me to get mine. I did get an email stating the delay but I would say three weeks is a bit of a long time. 
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    2 days to Seattle , I was impressed
    Seattle, WA
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    -Jas- said:
    I was told mine was out of stock as the website said. Well the website did not say it was out of stock.. It has yet to ship and I have been charged for it.  I suspect it will come in while I am on vacation. Three weeks for me to get mine. I did get an email stating the delay but I would say three weeks is a bit of a long time. 
    Met them this weekend at the Georgia Mountain Eggfest. Great hard working family. Wife and I helped them unload at the fest. The basket is great and really selling fast.
    Please give them a little time. You will not regret your purchase.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • mgd_egg
    mgd_egg Posts: 476
    Options
    I've received my previous orders very fast, within a few days. You might be kicking ash on Saturday. They come via U.S. mail. 
    Lg & MM BGE, Humphrey’s Battle Box | Palatine, Illinois  
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Local dealers might have them....  There's several down here in Atlanta that have them in stock.  Roswell Hardware is one of them!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• maso
    Options
    I just got the shipping notification, so hopefully it'll be here quickly! There's one place locally that carries them, but they only had the universal non-HD one. 
    Large BGE in Moore, OK
  • McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Options
    I ordered mine on a Thursday night it shipped the next day and I received it on Tuesday in California.  I was impressed because it came via USPS. 
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • aukerns08
    aukerns08 Posts: 253
    Options
    It's pretty quick, I'd be surprised if you don't get it Friday or Saturday at the latest.
    Large and Mini BGE

Hamilton, VA
  • maso
    Options
    Update, I got it today! Super fast shipping! It shipped Tuesday from WI and made it to the city in time for my morning mail drop! It's getting test driven now!
    Large BGE in Moore, OK
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Local dealers might have them....  There's several down here in Atlanta that have them in stock.  Roswell Hardware is one of them!
    Do you know if any of these places have the medium yet? I'd like to snag one for the long weekend. 
  • bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I'm from Glenbeulah WI...he is about 40 miles from me....Grove charcoal... 30 miles south.. And theBGE nests come out of Janesville WI

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    @doubleegger ...whoooo

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI