Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EggFest Indianapolis Today

Options
It's sold out, 1000 tickets @$35 each. http://chefjjs.com/
If you're going, I'm cooking in tent 2A please stop by and say hello. There are 60 cooks and 60 eggs and 60 dishes to sample. We are at the Broad Ripple location, E 62 St behind FedEX

Pictures when I get home around 4pm.

Have an awesome Saturday everyone!!

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

Comments

• DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    Rain held off until things were winding down, got a downpour around 2pm, and I couldn't believe how many people showed up!!

Big Green Craig was there with Chef JJ.Big Green Craig was there

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

• Eggaroo
    Eggaroo Posts: 417
    Options
    We were there too. Wish I had seen your earlier post before we left home of the location of your booth. What were you cooking? Our first 'fest. We had a great time. 

Greenwood, IN | XL BGE | Weber Genesis | Blackstone 28 | bunch of accessories  =)
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Eggaroo said:
    We were there too. Wish I had seen your earlier post before we left home of the location of your booth. What were you cooking? Our first 'fest. We had a great time. 

It was nice meeting you! It looks like this picture was pre-rain. HAHA!! 
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options

DieselkW said:
    Rain held off until things were winding down, got a downpour around 2pm, and I couldn't believe how many people showed up!!

Big Green Craig was there with Chef JJ
    Nice meeting you! I had a ton of fun! 
  • DieselkW
    Options
    @Eggaroo - I was in tent 2 - intensely making pesto pizza and didn't get a chance to talk to anyone - it was pretty busy - my wife was in charge of the coconut cauliflower...

Looking at Sullivans Eggfest later in the summer, might cook for that one as well.

Indianapolis, IN

• DieselkW
    Options
    @Big_Green_Craig - I didn't know who you were when you asked me about pesto - but I noticed the shirt later... you were busy talking to someone when I came over to say goodby... maybe another fest somewhere we can shake hands.

Indianapolis, IN

• GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    Options
    I was in Kokomo  this weekend and the ticket were all sold out. Oh how I wanted to be there.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• Eggaroo
    Eggaroo Posts: 417
    Options
    @DieselkW - Oh, yeah! I remember the pesto pizza tent. My wife and I came back for seconds and thirds for that. Very good. 
    Greenwood, IN | XL BGE | Weber Genesis | Blackstone 28 | bunch of accessories  =)