Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- any go-pro gurus?

Options
RiverDoc
RiverDoc Posts: 572
edited April 2015 in Off Topic
I'm needing some help with my Hero4 silver. We have only had this one for about 2weeks and now the mini USB port is not being recognized. I cannot charge the camera through the mini USB I have to take the battery out and use a wall charger. Also when connected to my computer the camera is not recognized. It's like the mini port on the camera is dead or off. I have used multiple USB/apple plugs as well as multiple mini to USB cables and multiple USB ports on CPU. Initially the camera would charge when connected to a wall plug as well as the computer now neither works. Has anyone out there had this happen? Any help is greatly appreciated. 
      This camera had pictures of me saving puppies from a fire while volunteering at a soup kitchen just prior to delivering twins during a Sharknado which resulted in a devastating incident, but that's a thread for a different time.
-Todd
Franklin N.C. LBGE and a SBGE

Comments