Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another new member here....finally have posting privileges.

Options
2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,410
    Options
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    Welcome to the dark side.

Check your bolts in 30 days

New Albany, Ohio 

• chrisc133
    chrisc133 Posts: 501
    Options
    Welcome @chrisc133 I am just down the road from you in Louisville. My niece lives in Augusta and is also renting her house out this year. Ernie Els rented it. 
    Thanks @johnkitchens.  Ernie Els is a good rental for sure. I'm corporate this year. Last year they called me and told me a "very famous golfer with a pet allergy" was interested in my home. I spent some time on Google, but could never figure it out and ended up corporate anyway. 

Do you make it up to Athens for many of the games?
    Augusta, GA
    #BGETEAMGREEN member
    MiniMax, Large, XL BGE
    Featured on Man Fire Food Season 7
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    Welcome, bet you could have several sizes for what they'll pay for houses at Augusta
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    Welcome to the forum!  

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    chrisc133 said:
    Welcome @chrisc133 I am just down the road from you in Louisville. My niece lives in Augusta and is also renting her house out this year. Ernie Els rented it. 
    Thanks @johnkitchens.  Ernie Els is a good rental for sure. I'm corporate this year. Last year they called me and told me a "very famous golfer with a pet allergy" was interested in my home. I spent some time on Google, but could never figure it out and ended up corporate anyway. 

Do you make it up to Athens for many of the games?
    I used to go to a lot of games, but it has been a few years since I made it to one. I see that you are a double dawg! My next door neighbor is a judge, and he is also a double dawg. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's