Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stay safe

Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
For all those in the path of tonight's storm, stay safe.  I'm stuck in a hotel in the Gulch in Nashville, but things back home in Central PA look just as bad. Hopefully I'll be able to get out of here sometime soon. 

Comments

• bboulier
    bboulier Posts: 558
    I second the sentiment.  Keep warm and hope your electricity does not go out. This has been a rough winter for a lot of folks.
    Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis Silver B, Medium Egg, KJ Classic (Black)
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    I'm prepped for a power outage. Phone and backup battery, iPad and laptop fully charged. LED flashlight available. Extra blankets for heat. Tito's enough to last a few days.  Mini fridge stocked with leftover pizza, chicken tenders, granola bars. Still hoping it goes north of me. 
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Tjcoley said:
    For all those in the path of tonight's storm, stay safe.  I'm stuck in a hotel in the Gulch in Nashville, but things back home in Central PA look just as bad. Hopefully I'll be able to get out of here sometime soon. 
    The Gulch?...there's worse places to be stuck. =) enjoy it.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN