Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pic of new knife and cutting board ordered awhile ago

Options
13»

Comments

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Looks like he's booked
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    grege345 said:
    Looks like he's booked
    @grege345 His custom kitchen knife queue is open, lead time around 3-4 months. And he has 3 production knives, not sure lead time. Shoot him an email if you have questions or are interested. If want can say someone from OG referred you. He will find a spot in queue for you
    Boom
  • grege345
    Options
    Is his FB page better than his website? I ask cuz I'm not on FB. 

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    grege345 said:
    Is his FB page better than his website? I ask cuz I'm not on FB. 
    @grege345Neither am I ha. What do you mean by better? Like, more up to date?

His website is pretty up to date. The kitchen knife queue is only custom queue he has actively open. I am on another forum with him and that forum generally gets first dibs on one-offs, open queue spots, new items, etc. because we were buying his knives when he was just doing this at nights and on weekends while he had another full-time job. So he kind of notified all of us that he was reopening for custom kitchen knives and we could let people know we thought would be interested. So I am just sharing here bc I figured people would like his work and I know another member here bought a knife from his last year and they really liked it. 
    Boom
  • grege345
    Options
    Ya I don't see a "kitchen knife" section. Maybe I'm missing something. I emailed him so we'll see what happens. Too bad he doesn't have a storefront or share space with someone. He's in a pretty big tourist hot spot. Ya gotta figure some people never take delivery of their knife. I'm not picky. Especially when they all look that good.