Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone Else?

Options
2»

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,822
    Options
    Acn said:
    Focker said:
    I'm tired of the pu$$y a$$ whiners.  
    We broke records for snowfall last year.  
    We didn't cry in the news like Boston. 
    We are the Midwest Strong. lmao
    quad cities does exist, i googled it =) put 7.6 million commuters in there like greater boston and see what happens ;)
    And unless they've been there people don't realize how small Boston is.  It is a lot of people in a very cramped space.

Just one more reason putting the Summer Olympics there will be a giant clusterf&$k.
    im looking forward to the olympics here, especially if they update the old t system
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited February 2015
    Options
    22℉ here this morning in Sunny FL & warmed up to a sweltering 37℉
    Tomorrow supposed to be up to 72℉ 
    I have no complaints during the winter being a Husker. & Summers I have even gotten pretty much acclimated to as well. Year round egging here. :cowboy: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Miked125
    Miked125 Posts: 481
    Options
    yeah I can't wait for summer!
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    I'm just sitting here reading the comments in a pair of shorts, hangin on my patio, about to fire eggy for a low& slow overnighter. 72F here, brutal winter in Ca. :peace: 
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • UncleFred
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    YES.  I AM TIRED OF THIS CRAP.  The last couple of days in San Antonio it has been sunny outside and looked like it is warm, but when I went outside it was only in the mid 60's.  What the heck?
    Bein' from Texas, perhaps you've heard The Geezinslaws from up in Austin?

They did a song (mighta took it from Chris Ledoux) for times just like this titled "Five Dollar Fine"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOCdGmskPWQ

San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.