Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My New Table (Finally!)

Options
I have two larges. When I bought my first egg it was in the little table at the dealers. I took it home just like that and never changed a thing except I added some stain on the finish. I got my other large over the summer. It came with a nest. 

Some of you remember that I posted a while back about getting a new table built and putting both of them in one. Well I struggled with where to place the eggs in the table, etc, but I finally made my mind up, and Sunday afternoon they delivered my table. 

This is the before shot; 

This is the after;

I had this made out of cedar. I particularly like the fact that it has a smooth top.

This is just phase 1 of my new and improved egging porch. In another couple of weeks he will be delivering another table for storage. I will be able to keep all of my chunks, plate setters, and egging accessories in one place. I will also be storing a tv in the new cabinet. 

I can't wait! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's

Comments