Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT. This is my kind of menu.

Options
grege345
grege345 Posts: 3,515
Haven't decided yet. I'm in heavenimageimage@Tjcoley your missin out in parsons tonight
LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

Comments

• berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options
    Nice!
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• Tinyfish
    Tinyfish Posts: 1,755
    Options
    Holly bacon batman.
  • grege345
    Options
    I went with the bacon pepperoni bread roll for an app. Broccoli cheddar bacon soup and the bacon lasagna for entree. I'm so stuffed its silly. Good eats for sure tho! Needless to say its bacon week at our favorite spot. Last year they went thru 1800 pounds of bacon in a week.

• Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    I ate at a restaurant in Texas a couple of weeks ago and had some chicken fried bacon. Only in Texas! Oh, and it was very tasty.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Ok, where was that? I need to know.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • grege345
    Options
    Unfortunately @DMW its only this week that is declared "bacon week" the regular menu is a homerun and the craft beer selection is amazing. http://www.anthracitecafe.net/ ill have to find out how they bacon their bacon hot sauce. Incredible

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    It's only 2 hours away. If I knocked off work tomorrow...

grege345 said:

Unfortunately @DMW its only this week that is declared "bacon week" the regular menu is a homerun and the craft beer selection is amazing. http://www.anthracitecafe.net/ ill have to find out how they bacon their bacon hot sauce. Incredible

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • grege345
    Options
    Haha @DMW I burned a vacation day today so I didn't miss it since I've been on nights. Down at KOP. Lol

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    @Tjcoley your missin out in parsons tonight

@grege345 - I could walk to the Anthracite from my brothers house, where I grew up.  Should have gone to visit him.