Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Great deal at Sam's, 60" Vizio M

Options
TigerTony
TigerTony Posts: 1,078
edited January 2015 in Off Topic
Just passing info along to anyone that's looking to buy a 60 inch TV. Sam's club has a super low price on the Vizio M-Series, model: m602-ib3, for only $734.00.

www.vizio.com/m-series.com                   http://www.vizio.com/m-series    

I've been researching 60 inch screens for quite sometime and I just pilled the trigger. 

This M-series Vizio gets great reviews, C-net compared it to the Samsung 60 inch model 6300af which sells for  almost $1,200.00 and they gave the better pq and overall value to the Vizio.  Samsungs are great, I own two of them. But this Vizio is such a great bargin that I had to pass this on to anyone who is in teh market for a new TV,

Note Vizio makes M-series and E- series. Sam' sells both and charges more for the E-series. But all the reviews I've read on avs forums and other tech reviews agree that the M is better then the E. 

I'm convinced that their is no better value on a 60" TV
I bought one three days ago and it's really nice.

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
New Orleans