Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ass, Gas or Lump..nobody rides for free...

Options
2»

Comments

• AUCE
    AUCE Posts: 890
    Options
    I actually have cooked twice since getting my xl for a friend..dont mind if able. This thread got a lil outta hand if read closely the lol's should have been a clue it was tongue and cheek.
    However I don't want to be a catering business. As long as it's fun and doesn't interference with other commitments and they are willing to drink my booze while we cook I'm ok with it :D

I would much rather be able to say I was glad I did than wished I had........

XL owner and purveyor of pallette perfection...

Homosassa....Mecca of Florida

• Sameydog
    Sameydog Posts: 154
    Options
    rsterman said:
    if the person is a real friend, there will be no damage to the relationship either.....
    My experience exactly over many, and I mean many, years. 

I'm new to this BGE cooking but I have cooked for years for people. My specialty is fresh fish and I invite most on the block. The key is I do it at my convenience and not theirs.  :)

I think it all depends, as has been mentioned, that it is who is asking and why.

Bill
    From the deep south...land of saltwater fish...west central Florida