Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flank steak fajitas

Options
2»

Comments

• fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    You nailed that one for sure. Now I am hungry for them.
    Appreciate that! I could eat fajitas every single day 8-X
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• fence0407
    Options
    SGH said:
    What else can I say?

^:)^
    Cumming, GA  

• fence0407
    Options
    GoVols said:
    I would hit that
    I did - and it was good! 
    Cumming, GA  

• mgoblue0484
    Options
    Looks good. I love fajitas on the egg. If your local Costco sells Beef Flap, try that for your fajitas. It is more more cost effective and I feel it has a little more fat and is much more tender, especially if you cut it perpedicular to the grain. It looks similiar to a hangar steak.

GO BLUE!

Fairfax, Va

• fence0407
    Options
    Looks good. I love fajitas on the egg. If your local Costco sells Beef Flap, try that for your fajitas. It is more more cost effective and I feel it has a little more fat and is much more tender, especially if you cut it perpedicular to the grain. It looks similiar to a hangar steak.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm not sure about being more cost effective - we all know the Costco drill where you go in to buy Beef Flap and walk out with $1,000 worth of crap you don't really need.  ;)
    Cumming, GA