Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Baby Girl!

Options
13»

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options

Mommy approved pic this time.

• GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Perfection! Enjoy... ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    You'll have plenty of chances to fire it up tonight, tomorrow, all hours of the night! >:) the biggest thing is to soak not all in and enjoy these times.
    The first sentence made me laugh!! And, the second made me shake my head ... very sage advice.  Think that's why version 2 (grand kids) is so neat ... no sleepless nights and you can see the same stuff happening all over again, but enjoy it this time.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Awesome.  Congrats!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Congrats @Lit on the new addition.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Lit said:

Mommy approved pic this time.

You had better START digging the moat around your house RIGHT NOW ... not sure it'll be big enough nor deep enough by the time she turns 16.  Really great photo ...

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• AUCE
    AUCE Posts: 890
    Options
    Congrats!...Enjoy

I would much rather be able to say I was glad I did than wished I had........

XL owner and purveyor of pallette perfection...

Homosassa....Mecca of Florida

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    That's one beautiful baby! Sir, you do nice work!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle