Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

View full site

Options
Since yesterday, I have been unable to view the forum in "full site" mode from my iPhone. This means, among other things, that I no longer have a search option and I cannot swipe to enlarge. I tried logging off and rebooting the phone. Neither helped. Hopefully, this can be corrected. Thanks.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• BRush00
    BRush00 Posts: 367
    Options

Not much help but, on my iPhone, the 'full site' link simply takes me back to the mobile site as well....

At least you know you're not alone  *shrug*.  sorry for the non-help lol

[Insert clever signature line here]
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,894
    Options
    Can't help you with your iPhone, but ever since the "upgrade HAHAHA" my iPad will suddenly revert and lock up to half screen and in the vertical view. I haven't a clue what trips its trigger to do that and the only way to get back to normal is to reboot. This happens about a day.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    BRush00 said:

Not much help but, on my iPhone, the 'full site' link simply takes me back to the mobile site as well....

Mine used to stay on full site. Lately, it's been reverting to mobile more and more frequently, but I could at least change it back. Now, I'm stuck in mobile.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Options
    BRush00 said:

Mine used to stay on full site. Lately, it's been reverting to mobile more and more frequently, but I could at least change it back. Now, I'm stuck in mobile.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Options
    By Google searching, I found the name of the forum admin. I remembered seeing it back when Jupiter Jim was trying to get his handle back. Couldn't recall the name, but sure enough, I found rob.damico@biggreenegg.com . Sent him an email so we'll see.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    edited October 2014
    Options
    NM

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    Doesn't work with Droid either, just takes me to the mobile home page

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• Monaarts
    Monaarts Posts: 191
    Options
    Are you using iOS 8?
  • Carolina Q
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Monaarts said:

Are you using iOS 8?

LOL, not even close. 6.1.3 on a 3GS. Will be getting a new phone before long, but it sounds like it's Vanilla, not iOS.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Monaarts
    Monaarts Posts: 191
    Options
    Are you using iOS 8?
    LOL, not even close. 6.1.3 on a 3GS. Will be getting a new phone before long, but it sounds like it's Vanilla, not iOS.
    I wasn't saying it was iOS that is causing the issue, I was going to say that if you have iOS 8 697 can tap the URL bar, drag down, and then click Request Desktop Site.  It's a workaround that is working for me but isn't availablr before iOS 8. ;-)
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Definitely a vanilla problem. Mine has never had an issue toggling back and forth from mobile view to full site view. Using HTC OneS android T-Mobile...will likely be upgrading our phones soon but, FWIW this doesn't sound like an iPhone IOS8 issue (for once :)) ).
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL‌ the iPhone and ios8 are the hoshizakis of the cell phone world >:)
    Greensboro, NC
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Wolfpack said:

@NPHuskerFL‌ the iPhone and ios8 are the hoshizakis of the cell phone world >:)

Ouch. I'm a Hoshizaki Ice Machine fan. Let's call them the Ice-o-matics :))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL