Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mamas gone again

Have to cook for myself for a few days, Apple juice injected pork tenderloin and a couple of sausage, pepper and onions kabobs. This should get me through. I love my egg and beer....
The Gator Nation, Central Florida
LARGE & MINI  Life is good...
GO GATORS!!!

Comments

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    Egg and beer = good
    Jacksonville FL
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Me too. My wife and daughter went to Disney World without me. I'm gonna cook some stuff they won't eat. Lamb and aahh, aahh, aahh, I'll think of something. :)

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• Disney isn't far from my house. I love me some Lamb, crazy expensive down here. I really enjoyed the sausage, pepper & onions kabobs I just finished inhaling. Mama won't eat sausage so I made that for me tonight. I'l make sandwiches out of the pork for a couple lunches. I don't mind being home alone or as Mama calls it "Me Time"...
    The Gator Nation, Central Florida
    LARGE & MINI  Life is good...
    GO GATORS!!!

• jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Enjoy your "me time."  Definitely better with an Egg around.  Food looks awesome.
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH