Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

On the Mini, Stuffed Pork Loin Roast, Pictures

Options
Stuffed with a mixture of onions, California chili peppers, mushrooms, bacon and bread crumbs. 300F dome for 90 minutes to 150F.  It was good but would have been better if I had remembered to season it.  :-O  God bless my Mini!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

Comments

• Sixpack1
    Options
    Seriously nice looking cook, I love my Mini!!! Easy to light off, quick to get to temp, quick to shut down. Uses very little lump and the results are AMAZING....
    The Gator Nation, Central Florida
    LARGE & MINI  Life is good...
    GO GATORS!!!

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Nice cook and beautiful plated pic.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Options
    Great filling looks awesome!!!
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    Options
    That roast looks amazing! Great job on the tying - I always make a mess of that!
    XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
    Sandy