Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza

Options
cook861
cook861 Posts: 872
First time making pizza .I let my pizza machine make my dough change one thing on it but other then that the dough was perfect for me and my wife.
 The dough took 90 min to make.I let it rest  for about 60 min.
  While it was resting i stared up my medium egg.this was the hardest part of the whole thing try to get it to stay  between 400-450 .the first time it got there i put the ps in and it dropped temp no biggie .then it got up to 400-450 i put  the 12 inch pizza stone on.let that warm up for 15 min.
 While the pizza stone was heating up i cut the dough in half  rolled it out and put on the toppings.Then put the pizza on some parchment paper.Two min into the cook i took the parchment off.
 The first pizza took about 10 min.When that pizza was half done i stared to make the second one.good timeing .The first was done and then the second went on which took lees time.
 my wife and i were really surprise at well the pizza came out and tasted
 This wont be the last time for pizza.
Ingredients : Carmelized onion
                     Mushrooms
                     Red peppers
                     Summer sausage (Menonite Made)
                      Mozzeralla cheese 

Trenton ON 1 mbge for now

Comments